Working on roofs is considered working at height. This course is designed for all workers carrying out roof work as part of their workplace duties with a particular focus on the 2011 Code of Practice for Safety in Roof Work.
To ensure that the participants have the competencies and knowledge to carry out roof work safely.
- Course Introduction
- Working at Heights Regulations
- 2011 Code of Practice for Safety in Roofwork
- Duties, Roles & Responsibilities
- Selection & Inspection of Fall Arrest Equipment
- Fall Prevention
- Roof Work / Fragile surfaces
- Fall Protection
- Permanent & Temporary Working Platforms
- Opening / Edge Protection
- Safe Access & Egress
This 1 day course is offered as a highly interactive course which is delivered to a group of 10 participants.
Who Should Attend?
All employees engaging in work at heights,
Assessment & Certification
Theoretical Assessment practical exercises will be completed by each participant. On successful completion of the course participants will be issued with a certificate which is valid for 3 years.