This ½ day training session has been specifically designed to assist internal organisational groups of Occupational First Aiders and First Responders in creating and running a First Aid Committee.
This will allow the First Aiders to engage with each other and making better choices for themselves and the employees under their care.
The course covers the following topics:
- First Aid Committee Purpose
- First Aid Committee Operation / Duties / Functions
- Meeting Management & Suggestions
- Legislation & Regulations
- Committee Checklist & Action Plans
- Communications made Effective
- First Aid Committee Topics
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for person involved in first aid in the workplace and is also a suitable course for safety committee members involved in the review of accident and incident data.
Assessment & Certification
On successful completion of the course participants will be issued with a certificate which is valid for 3 years.
Note: Additional Support and Training is available to ensure the implementation of the first aid committee is running effectively.